Ruska scena

Sa svih ostalih navijačkih meridijana...For fans from all around the world
Donut
novajlija
novajlija

Post by Donut »

Hello! Yesterday I visited OFK Beograd - Kaunas match (just had to fill some free time with something) and saw 5 of OFK lads (one of group "Blue Family" Karaburma). They seemed quite adequate people (one russian, CSKA fan who followed em was too). But the other guy who joined them later was fucking lunatic :lol: I didn't recognize what's group he is but probably some DINAMO MOSCOW MARGINAL (BWD are the biggest marginals in russian fans movement with their junkie boy leader Kamancha, they are not respected even by other Dinamo firms) :lol: Looking like very ideological nazi (Alhpa Industries coat, Thor Steinar cap, shaved head), when he recgonized us as Spartak fans he looked like we said that his mom is a whore :lol: and even more furious he was when he saw that we presented serbs 3 fanzines "Gladiator", he took them with words WHY DID YOU PRESENT THEM IT??? WHY?? Such fags as him probably attack little kids in scarfs and then act like they had "action".

Everyone in Russia makes fun at Dinamo's "movement" and especially "blue-white dynamite" a bunch of fags who exist for more than 10 years, grown up, but still stayed lunatic marginal kids in mind, if someone wants i can send you the DVD with "BWD party" records and u'll understand all. guys on your place i'd make friendship better with some russian provincial fans, but not these faggots. Their mega-hools "crazy garbages" (you like the name already ye?) are famous for attacking with knives and bottles, but attacking not hools, no, just some internet-fans and groups of fans who rest in some park. After it they use to write on their govnoguestbooks how they owned the hardcore hools. I'll name their movement this way "1,5 INVALIDA" Good luck and find some other mates in such big country as Russia.

Booze Brothers
glavni internet kezualac Srbije...

Post by Booze Brothers »

:D
and give us some news about our boys... :)
'63. OFK Beograd-Juventus 2-1
Ofka till I die
Nezvanični sajt OFK Beograda
Sačuvajmo Omladinski stadion!

Donut
novajlija
novajlija

Post by Donut »

Well, can't tell you a lot, but they had a lot of fun while match :D the nigga was sitting few rows down em, they asked him where's he from - Senegal. One of em: PAPA BUBA DIOP? EL HAGI DIOUFF? AAA BUBASVABA!! then made photos with him showing tri prsta :lol: that was rofl. A nice chant from em SRBI I RUSI BRACA ZAUVEK, they made whole hall applauding em. CSKA lad was teaching em some abusive chants against lithuanians :lol: This lunatic dinamoshitter also amused all in the end: wanted to start fight with nigga and yelling MONKEY GO HOME! so all serbs and this CSKA fan were stopping this, because realy all could end up for them in police custody coz of this moron :)

Booze Brothers
glavni internet kezualac Srbije...

Post by Booze Brothers »

\:D/
'63. OFK Beograd-Juventus 2-1
Ofka till I die
Nezvanični sajt OFK Beograda
Sačuvajmo Omladinski stadion!

ult ze
junior
junior

Post by ult ze »

а колико ја знам ноћас су спавали уопште код неких Шахтера из Донецка :lol:

Artem
novajlija
novajlija

Post by Artem »

it was very sudden for me to see stupid pigs here on this forum that soon.
first of all several words for red-white bastards. get the fuck out of here to your red star bitches.
then, secondly several words for our brothers from ofk belgrad
right now all the 4 members of your organization Blue Blood r sitting in front of me. yesterday they were drinking until 4 a.m. with as pig said the very "nazi" from BWD. i've been together with that guys since their arrival to moscow and for that time we kept up a close friendship. u shouldnt draw any hasty conclusions after some fuckin gipsy's words. when your guys arrive back to belgrad they'll explain everythin themselves.

ps
yesterday after the OFK Beograd - kaunas game lads came to support our club in a difficult hockey match. thanks a lot to them.

Dynamo and OFK Beograd - forever brothers

Donut
novajlija
novajlija

Post by Donut »

Artem, matey, I realy don't give a fuck with whom you are trying to make friendship 8) I just warn the others from friendship with you :) I understand if it was CSKA Moscow (at least, they are adequate enemies), but Dinamo Moscow, WTF??? I have few dinamovist mates in Capitals Firm, and there are always plenty of stories about "Dinamo ultras" movement, leaded by glorious Kamancha. And mainly, Dinamo hools (all non-BWD) don't give a fuck about any friendship with any team in Russia or aboard. That's all initiatives of BWD, who have logics: "Pigs have friends in Serbia and Poland, CSKA has friends in Serbia, Zenit has friends in Poland, why shouldn't we have?" But all the others are some power at least, and dinamoshitters want same, while being NOTHING.

I don't know realy from where BWD gets the money, but for sure, one of sources is participating in TV-shows - tv-guys pay Kamancha and his junkie comrades some cash and he tells and shows em "how it's to be a football hooligan". After such provocative programs, whole society thinks that football hools/fans are violent inadequate junkies who look like some dirty kloshars.

By the way, you see, i recognized this moron at football when he even didn't tell he's from BWD - the rats and its smell comes with it :lol:

Also tell this idiot with his "lessons of patriotism" that if i'll want to support Russia, i'd take the Russian Royal Flag, not the flag of "Rossijska Federacija" (PEDERacija)

Good luck! I wish BWD less years of clinical death, than it already passed :wink:

Usamljeni hashishar
ken vi touk abaut d biznis...

Post by Usamljeni hashishar »

Greatings for all Russian brothers! :wink:

ult ze
junior
junior

Post by ult ze »

шта се дешава? ево је свуду могао да замислим неку свађу ђубрета са месом осим овог топика али изволите :lol:

BG Gambo
alkoholni obrok

Post by BG Gambo »

Greetings our russian brothers thank for the info but please no fihts on this forum please
Potrcao je u susret tramvaju. Tramvaj ga nije prepoznao.

http://www.slobodanavijacima.com/wp-con ... 511872.jpg

Usamljeni hashishar

Najzad i klip iz Makedonije...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeImF6DSE4E

Patriots(D.M)
raskomaćeni

Post by Patriots(D.M) »

forum_admin
OFKovac
OFKovac

Post by forum_admin »

We have some interesting quarrels in 'ere...

So I've to make a point, just for prevention :

Please, leave internet hooliganism offside

Carry on with the topic...>>> :wink:

PLAVA FAMILIJA
Plumber

Post by PLAVA FAMILIJA »

Jebem ti engleski. :-k
Napred OFKa, razbij sve bez milosti i znaj da ce Tvoji UNIONISTI na bedemu grada vecno stajati, Tvoje ime braniti!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfOACVCOJsM

Usamljeni hashishar

PLAVA FAMILIJA wrote:Jebem ti engleski. :-k
Ma bas te briga...barem znas da repujes! :lol: